NLCS Game 4 (Giants vs. Cubs) at AT&T - Oct 11-12, 2016

Depart: Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Return: Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Itinerary: Chico/Sacramento - San Francisco - Chico/Willows

After the Giants won the wildcard game, I purchased tickets for game 4 of the NLCS on Stubhub. They weren't cheap.


Jhan was at a conference in Sacramento, and I had class Tuesday morning, so we decided to meet in San Francisco. We stayed at the Park Central Hotel, which was way more convenient than the Hyatt and much easier to get to. Unfortunately, I didn't take a single photo of the hotel.

Jhan beat me to the hotel by about 30 minutes, but I got there before 3. We left for the ballpark around 3:30 to beat the crowds, me dressed in my finest Cubs gear. Go Cubbies!


It was an incredible day at the ballpark!


Complete with a fireboat spewing water...



The game was underway soon enough!


Through 8 innings, the Giants dominated, and I had to take (friendly) ribbing, since the Giants were ahead the whole time. Fortunately, I was with my honey, so it was OK.


But in the 9th inning, the Giants bullpen underwent a complete meltdown and the Cubs ended up winning!


We went back to the hotel for a late night snack and then both departed early the next morning.

Comments

Popular Posts